Statement of Faith
We Believe In:
1. That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
2. In the eternal existence of one true God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
4. In the creation, test, and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
5. That forgiveness of sin and eternal life is freely offered to all by our Lord Jesus Christ. The Salvation of sinners is by grace through faith alone, in the perfect all sufficient work of Christ, who died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
6. In Water Baptism of believers by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation with the scriptural evidence; namely, speaking in tongues.
8. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in the book of Acts and the Epistles.
9. In the Lord’s Table as a memorial for believers.
10. In Divine Healing as practiced throughout the New Testament.
11. In the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
12. In the Spirit-filled life. The Holy Spirit is the catalyst for sanctification and seeks to produce His fruit in the believer’s life as their minds are renewed and they are conformed to the image of Christ.
13. In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
14. In the sanctity of marriage, as a life long exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.
The Apostle’s Creed is the most ancient creed of the church – and we believe it is the basis of all Christian Fellowship.
The Apostle’s Creed:
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell*.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic**church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
* Hades – The place of the dead.
** Universal Church